Applications for the RRASC Summer 2015 Internship Program are now closed. Selected candidates will hear from CLPP in February 2015.
Note: Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. All application materials, including two recommendations, must have been received by CLPP by 1/15/15 at 11:59pm PST to be considered for the Summer 2015 program.
Interested in being notified when applications open for the Summer 2016 program?
Application Timeline for the Summer 2015 RRASC Internship Program:
November 10, 2014: Application opens and internship descriptions posted online. January 15, 2015: Applications close at 11:59pm PST. Two recommendations are due by the deadline. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- February 1, 2015: Selected candidates are invited to interview with the CLPP review committee
- February 2015: Interviews (in-person for local candidates and Skype for non-local candidates)
- March 1, 2015: Internship placement offers
- April 10-12, 2015: All interns attend the CLPP conference for 3-day mandatory internship training
- May-June, 2015: All interns start internships
Wondering if you could be a RRASC Intern?
2013 RRASC Maribel Morales discuss her experience applying to the internship program and what she learned from being a RRASC intern at the Colorado Organization for Latina Opportunity and Reproductive Rights in Denver, Colorado.