Applications for the RRASC Summer 2015 Internship Program are NOW OPEN! To apply, click here.
Applications close on January 15, 2015 at 11:59 PST.
To view the 2015 RRASC internship organizations, click here.
- Be an undergraduate student at a US college or university
- Not be graduating with a four-year degree in Spring or Summer 2015
- Be able to attend the annual CLPP conference from April 10-12, 2015 (we will cover all travel costs for non-local students)
Application Timeline for the Summer 2015 RRASC Internship Program
- November 10, 2014: Application opens and internship descriptions posted online.
- January 15, 2015: Applications close at 11:59pm PST. Two recommendations are due by the deadline.
- February 1, 2015: Selected candidates are invited to interview with CLPP review committee
- February 2015: Interviews (in-person for local candidates and Skype for non-local candidates)
- March 1, 2015: Internship offers extended
- April 10-12, 2015: All interns attend the CLPP conference for 3-day mandatory internship training
- May-June, 2015: All interns start internships (internships must start by June 1, 2015)
- The 2015 RRASC Summer Internship Program application is here and consists of a personal statement, resume and internship organization preferences list.
- Two recommendations must also be submitted by the application deadline. One must come from a faculty member and the other from a work supervisor (paid or unpaid work)
- Recommendations can be filled out online by clicking here (preferred method)
- A recommendation form that can be downloaded and then emailed, faxed, or mailed is here.
Through your application, we want to understand who you are and what you hope to learn from completing a RRASC internship.
Have more specific questions about the RRASC Internship Program?
Attend our Summer Internship Program Online Info Session:
Thursday, December 18th at 2-3pm EST/11am-12pm PST
Wondering if you could be a RRASC Intern?
2013 RRASC Maribel Morales discuss her experience applying to the internship program and what she learned from being a RRASC intern at the Colorado Organization for Latina Opportunity and Reproductive Rights in Denver, Colorado.