The Reproductive Rights Activist Service Corps is a paid summer internship program that places undergraduate students at reproductive rights and social justice organizations around the country.
Students selected for the program receive:
- A full-time 10-week substantive internship at a reproductive rights and/or social justice organization with a $3300 stipend
- An intensive 3 day training at the annual CLPP Conference. Training will include workshops on non-profit organizations, grassroots organizing, effective communication, self-care, and reproductive and social justice.
- Continued support and training throughout the summer
- An online community where the Summer 2015 cohort will post reflective weekly reports
- An opportunity to present their work at the 2016 CLPP Conference
I’m deeply grateful for this opportunity. There is no way I would have been able to work at the Pride Center for a summer as an unpaid intern, so I am grateful to CLPP/RRASC for the support and training. And I am beyond grateful for the Pride Center for an amazing summer working with activists in Vermont’s rural queer community. I am leaving with a portfolio of work, an array of work experience and many connections that I will never forget.
—Ellen Bryer '14 RRASC
For more information, contact email@example.com
Interested in learning more about the Summer Internship Program?
Attend our Summer Internship Program Online Info Session:
Monday, December 29th at 8-9pm EST/5-6pm PST