As a sponsor, you will be featured prominently in outreach and promotional materials, as well as in our conference program, which is distributed to all conference participants (approx. 1,000). You can sponsor at various levels with the following benefits:
|Sponsorship Level||Conference Program||Registrations|
|Oak||Full page ad||10 conference registrations|
|Maple||1/2 page ad||7 conference registrations|
|Ginkgo||1/4 page ad||5 conference registrations|
|Sweetgum||1/8 page ad||3 conference registrations|
|Aspen||Organization listing||2 conference registrations|
Sponsorship benefits also include:
- organization listing on conference tote bag or T-shirt
- exhibit table
- logo acknowledgment at the Saturday plenary
- logo on the conference website
- organization listing on promotional emails for the conference
- Sponsors who sign on before December 21, 2012 will be listed in the conference brochure, which is mailed to 9,000 contacts.
For more information about sponsorship, contact Amy Crysel at (413) 559-5416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors eligible for ad space in the conference program should submit images that are:
Ads are due no later than March 15, 2013. Please send files to Leticia Contreras at email@example.com.